Retreats are conducted regularly at Global Retreat Centre, Nuneham Park, near Oxford. A group from Germany met on this occasion. This talk explains how to build your stage. Your stage is the fortified and stable state of consciousness that is accumulated over time.
- Every day challenges arise. These help us to develop our stage.
- Good practices to set your daily routine that include your spiritual development.
- How to be more efficient so that you can do more with less, in less time.
- Good practices to work through troubles in human relationships.
- Techniques and methods for self-respect.
- How to be free from feeling guilty.
- The powerful energy of trust.
- Every soul is originally pure, peaceful, powerful, loveful and blissful, but the impact of the world today moves us away from that, therefore we have to remember that state.
- When you are looking out through your eyes, it’s the soul looking out.
- Distinguish between love and attachment and be free from that confusion.
To Listen to the talk, just press the play button on the icon below.